100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Clean Joke


I was waiting at the train station this morning, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off as a train approached.
So I ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!"
He said "Why shouldn't I?".
I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"
He said, "Like what?"
I said, "Well, are you religious or atheist?"
He said, "Religious."
I said, "Me too! …Are you Christian or Buddhist?" He said, "Christian."
I said, "Me too!
…Are you Catholic or Protestant?" He said, "Protestant."
I said, "Me too! …
Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
He said, "Baptist!"I said, "Wow! Me too!…
Are you Baptist church of God or Baptist church of the Lord?"
He said, "Baptist church of God!"I said, "Me too!
Are you original Baptist church of God, or are you reformed Baptist church of God?"
He said, "Reformed Baptist church of God!"I said, "Me too!
Are you reformed Baptist church of God, reformation of 1879, or reformed Baptist church of God, reformation of 1915?"
He said, "Reformed Baptist church of God, reformation of 1915!"
I said, "Die, heretic scum"…and pushed him off.
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thank God this is just a joke!!!!!!! A Funny Joke!!!!!! But Just a Joke!!!!!!

No comments: