Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!

Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!
Click on the book to go to the book site (The sale of the books support our mission).

Camino De Santiago

Along with a group very special friends, my brother Tim, and two Priests, we will be walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain beginning in August. Please friend me "Deacon Pat Kearns" on Facebook to follow the journey. I realize with limited internet, Facebook will be the easiest way to share the journey. I will share more on the blog when I return. I am also looking forward to using the experience in the current novel I am work on "Climbing Out of the Darkness."

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guatemala - Simplicity Can Teach Us So Much!

(Turn Off Music Player on the right - - - > to hear video)


Here is a short reflection of the Kearns Family Mission Trip to Guatemala.....

The lessons we have learned, and are still learning. Deacon Pat and family (Liz, Sean, and Mackenzie), Deacon Pat's Brothers (Kevin and Tim) and our friend Nicole.

No comments: