SERIOUS CONCERNS For Christians:
1. Disgusting Reality TV shows. Plus most movies are vile and worthless. Christians need to soak their minds in Gods Word.(Psalm 101:3, Psalm 1:2)
2. Cotton Candy Sermons with no substance. Gods word is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in holy living. Amen? Does your pastor preach the truth?? (2 Tim.4:2-3)
3. Churches that are full of entertainment instead of being full of God's Spirit and His Word. Millions of dollars are being poured into the unholy job of entertaining so-called christians! We are rapidly crowding out the serious things of God.
4. Lack of the Fear of God in the Body of Christ. (Psalm 128:1)
5. Youth Groups that dumbdown young people instead of challenging them to repent, fear God, and follow Jesus with a holy passion! (1 Tim. 4:12) We need godly teens!
6. Churches that refuse to sing the great hymns that are full of sound doctrine!
7. Horrible lack of Modesty in church and out of church! (Why don't pastors deal with this subject? How we dress matters to God. Clothes are not to allure but to help us stay pure.) (1 Tim 2:9-10)
8. Using God's name in vain, profanity and slang. (Psalm 99:3, Exo. 20:7)
9. Spineless ministers who do not expose the false doctrines that have invaded the Church. (2 Peter 2:1-3)
10. The breakup of many families in the church. We need "Godly Dads" to rise up and lead their families in the Word of God. [Duet. 6:1-9, Eph 6:1-4]