100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring is Here! Plant the Garden!

My son Sean and I loaded the Vegetable garden with 2 yards of new Manure Mix and prepped them for planting.

 Liz found a free computerized planting layout program and in no time we had a plan.

I then began to sow the seeds. (I hope we will reap what we sow)

 I felt like someone was watching us while we worked.....

But that feeling didn't last too long!

Good thing Liz knew what she was doing.

Are you sure that this really is a carrot seed, it looks more like a piece of dandruff!!!!

Did I hear someone say "Strawberry?"

Garden #1

Garden #2

No comments: