100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Golden Drops - The Wisdom of Father Ignatius by Victor S E Moubarak


Here is another book by one of my favorite authors. 

And guess what? 

He is giving it to us for FREE 
(Click here to down load)

Here is what Victor has to say to all of you:


I have prayed and thought hard about it and I have decided to offer it FREE in E Book format to whoever wants it. You can download it by visiting my Website.

"GOLDEN DROPS" is a compilation of stories about Father Ignatius, a character from my first book "VISIONS".

Each story tells a tale in the life of Fr Ignatius, and none of the stories are taken from "VISIONS". They are all new.

Please feel free to copy the image above on your Blogs and to tell your readers about this FREE offer.

Once you have "GOLDEN DROPS" you are also free to email it to your family and friends or copy it onto CD.

It is yours to do as you wish.

All I ask is that you pray for me.

God bless you dear readers, and thank you so much for your kindness and support.

Victor S E Moubarak



He also wrote:

I hope you have the opportunity to read his books, 
he is a talented and gifted writer and his books contain a spiritual richness that nourishes the soul.

1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you Deacon Pat for your kindness to me. I am greatly touched and humbled and forever grateful.

May God bless you and your family always.

Yours sincerely

Victor S E Moubarak