100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

You never know who is watching or reading!


As I was greeting people after Mass tonight a nice Lady walked up to me and stated "I read you blogs." 

Immediately I thought, "Oh No, who did I offend now."

But she said that she was having difficulty sleeping the other night and in the middle of the night she logged onto my blog and one of the articles directed her to a video link (CIA - Catholic Investigative Agency) . She stated that the topic was exactly what she needed to watch. She stated that she only intended to watch  for a few minutes, but ended up watching the whole program.... But here is the best part, the  information covered in the video program was exactly what she needed to hear, and after assimilating the information, she was able to rest peacefully and fall asleep.

I am always amazed to see how God works, and better yet, to find out that some people actually read my blogs. 

Thanks for the compliment and kind words... they do feel good, and really help ward off the complaints.

No comments: