100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Strolling Down Memory Lane


Liz found a box of old photos and we sat down to look at them........ What memories!
Christmas Time (Me, Dan Kevin)

High School Football

18 years old - joined the Navy

20 years old - Stationed with the 4th Marine Division (Doc Kearns)

Jet Skiing with my brother Kevin in Long Beach, CA.


Nellie, Kevin and Me (Those were racing jet Skis...fast)


Working on the "Labor and Delivery Unit" at the Naval Hospital in Long Beach, CA.


I was sure that I was pregnant but we couldn't find a heart beat, nor any brain waves.


Could my shorts have been any tighter.... or higher?


The original "Green Burrito" in Hawaiian Gardens (Southern California)
Brothers Mike, Tim, and me


Brother Tim watching Mike trying to eat a "Big Ed" burrito.


Me and my brothers (Terry and Tim)


Kevin, Me, and Tim Scuba diving at divers cove in La Jolla CA.


See Ya!


Are you sure we have to back into the water?


Brother Kevin and me


Tim and Me at a race in Long Beach.
Hey - can be breathe yet?


Check out my pants......


Brothers - Kevin, ?, Tim, me, Terry

Then I fell in love with the greatest girl ever:

LIZ



From the very beginning I just knew I would spend the rest of my life with this woman,
as long as she would have me.


Christmas Time


Married and living in San Diego


My beautiful wife and my greyhound "Westcott."

Living in San Jose - Doesn't Liz look great!

The Kearns clan from years ago
1983 Kearns Clan

- - - - - - - - - -
These pictures remind me that the only thing in life that really is important are your relationships. Possessions mean nothing when it is all said and done.
Relationships and experiences are everything!
Thank you Lord for the reminder!

No comments: