Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Monday, September 21, 2026

What a way to celebrate 62!



 What a way to celebrate 62! 🎂❤️

My brother Dan and Barbara Kearns surprised me by writing this song for my birthday, and I absolutely love it. Somehow they managed to fit a whole lot of my life into one song—faith, family, BBQ, motorcycles, writing, and maybe just a little bit of brotherly humor.

As I turn 62, I’m reminded that the greatest gifts in life really aren’t things. They’re the people who have walked the road with us, shared the holidays, sat around the table, laughed at the stories, and loved us through all the different seasons of life.

Dan and Barb, thank you for the song, the memories, and most of all, for being family. I love you both.

And yes… apparently I am officially “a man of the Word and a man of the grill.” 😂🔥🏍️

Here’s to 62—and whatever God has planned for the road ahead!

#Happy62ndBirthday #Family #Brothers #FaithFamily #BirthdayBlessings #Grateful #TheCatholicJourney #KingOfTheGrill

No comments: