100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mount Shasta Training - March 18, 2007

OK, OK, I might try to look tough, but Sean almost killed me climbing today.
I now know why you don't see too many 280 lb men climbing mountains. Oh yea, I can lose weight.......
He we are after climbing 3 hours and 1000 feet. I don't think my son Sean even shed a drop of sweat.
Here is Sean standing at 8000 feet at the end of our climb today. You can see a direct view of the route that we will be continuing at the end of June to get to the summit (14,000 ft.)
Here is Sean standing in front of Sierra Cabin, buried in snow at 8,000 feet.

No comments: