100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Life's Travels

I often think of my life, my family's life, and where we are going.... I was talking to my wife Liz yesterday about our life, the things that have happened in our life, and the road that we are currently traveling. We talked about our dreams, our fears, and what our life will be like 1 year from now, 5 years from now, 10 years from now, and so on....

I'm not really sure exactly where we are going. It is hard to explain but we feel guided by God toward a certain calling and a certain way of life. But, the guidance comes in small pieces, sometimes very unclear, and without revealing the whole picture. We know that this path is right for us because it brings us peace and tranquility. Our children are happy, peaceful, and really have a good understanding of service to others.

As many of you already know, we have a calling to serve others, particularly missionary work. Why are we pulled toward this type of work, I do not truly know? I don't really understand it. The only thing I could say is that it feels right, there is something hidden in this path that is true and right.

We all travel the road of life, many on different paths. My only hope is that we all travel on the path that is true and right, especially toward God and His desires for us...

I remind myself often that God created all, and all is Good. We should always strive toward that good that is inherent in all of us.

No comments: