100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rising to the Supernatural

This picture was sent to me via e-mail from a friend and it really caught my eye.
Yes, the message is in they eye of the viewer, and it may have many different messages, however, it made me think of the following:
Do you ever think that God is calling us to be more than what we truly think we can be?
Do you think God is calling us to raise beyond what we think our limitations are?
Do we restrict ourselves by what "WE" think we are capable of completing?
What if we honestly opened ourselves up to the will of God.
What if we awoke each morning and asked God to use
us as His hands, His voice, and truly meant it,
truly believed it, and surrendered ourselves
completely.
?
If so:
What would I look like?
What would my life look like?
What would our world look like?
Could I be Christ-Like to another person?
Could I, through the grace of God, Change even one life?
I pray that I continue to grow smaller, smaller in my
thoughts,my desires, only to make room for Our Lord to grow within me.

No comments: