100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lost 33 lbs and Shrinking


I decided that weighing 282 lbs was just TOO much a few months ago.
So I decided, if God would help me, to get rid of the weight. Well, I am down 33 lbs at
249 lbs, I still have a long way to go, but I am going in the right direction. Keep my shrinking journey in your prayers.
I really want to be good a example for my wife and kids,
as well as be around for a while. I think God might just have a few plans for me!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay daddy lol
-mac