100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Snow Boarding with My Daughter

We went Snowboarding / Skiing on New Year's Day
( Sean , Mackenzie, and Dad).

I already know how to ski, so I thought I would take a snow boarding lesson with Mackenzie. (BIG MISTAKE- Not really)
Sean can already Snow Board very well.
Well, I took the lesson and then 1 hour later, I turned in my snowboard and exchanged it for a pair of skis.
It is tooo hard to teach an old dog new tricks, especially when he really isn't motivated.

I though I would take some great pictures, but when I arrived at the slope, I realized that I forgot the memory card, so the camera only let me take a few pictures as follows:

Mackenzie taking a break after her snow boarding lesson.

You can see one of the lifts behind Mackenzie.

Koots (Mackenzie)

This run is called "Douglas," as Sean would say, "Do you have the guts to come down the Face of Douglas?" If you mess up, everyone can see you...

The pictures don't really do the ski / board park justice, it really is a Big and nice ski resort, with many lifts and runs, even night skiing.
The kids saved up their money to buy season passes, and plan to spend a lot of time at the park this winter.....Dad saved up and bought a season pass too, he thinks he will get away often as well.....

No comments: