100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Spanish Stations

What a dose of humility!

I have been asked to lead a Spanish Stations of the Cross on February 29, 2008.

My conversational Spanish is very poor and I have limited knowledge of words......

I notified the pastor that even though we love visiting Guatemala, and can get by there, our Spanish is still very limited and poor.

His response was, "Just love them (Spanish speaking community)and they will love you."

OK - but how does that make my Spanish understandable? (Just Kidding)

Well - under obedience, and for a great dose of humility, I will do it.

I did ask for help from a friend "Danny," to be a guide. (Thank you God for friends.......)

Please pray for me that even though I am very limited, that the Spanish Community will be able to experience God's love, suffering, and passion though the Stations of the Cross.

1 comment:

Yaya said...

thank you 4 dropping by at my blog, feel free to visit okay, take care