Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!

Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!
Click on the book to go to the book site (The sale of the books support our mission).

Camino De Santiago

Along with a group very special friends, my brother Tim, and two Priests, we will be walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain beginning in August. Please friend me "Deacon Pat Kearns" on Facebook to follow the journey. I realize with limited internet, Facebook will be the easiest way to share the journey. I will share more on the blog when I return. I am also looking forward to using the experience in the current novel I am work on "Climbing Out of the Darkness."

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Great America Weekend

This past weekend, Liz, the kids, a few of the kid's friends, and I ventured off to Great America for a weekend full of fun, riding rides and attending a Christian Rock Concert.
Mackenzie (my daughter) and Elyse singing to the music at one of the concerts.

Elyse, Joey and Sean (My Son)


The old fashion roller coaster (Ther Grizley)

This was a lot of fun, even for an old guy.

Hang On

This was a wild ride.

Hey which way is up, down????

The crowd at the concert

The group "Barlowgirl"

One of my kids favorite groups, "Hawk Nelson."


Hawk Nelson

The group "Switchfoot"

More "Switchfoot," they were a really good group.

My beautiful wife (Liz).

Thank you Liz for planning and making this trip happen. You always put your family first and are always trying to do things for us, never thinking of yourself.

You are the BEST!

To see more pictures of this great weekend click here


No comments: