Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!

Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!
Click on the book to go to the book site (The sale of the books support our mission).

Idaho Catholic Podcast

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Shack - Written by William P. Young

I am 1/2 way through the book and I am loving it. I am sure that the story isn't theologically correct, but that doesn't really matter, the descriptions of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, as real people and individuals, are so powerful, I can't set the book down.
The book begins with tragedy, the kind that only a parent could ever experience, but God stated that he would explain it to the hurt and devastated father. I can't wait to hear God explain why he allows such things to happen in a person's life.
Note: 09-14-08 - I just fiished the book........ What a great book.

No comments: