100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saint Matrin De Porres

This book was given to me from a good friend. It is written for Young Peoples age 10 -100. Have you ever wanted to read a good book but desire and easy an fun read?

I read this 122 page book in a few hours.

My friend said that he has read many of this authors books on the saint and finds them written in such a way that it is easy to understand, but at the same time the holiness of the message is profound and easy to apply to our lives.

I agree!

You can go wrong with this book..... I give it an A+ and am looking for another one of her (Author: Mary Fabyan Windeatt) books.

Thanks Glen for the book, I will pass it on....


No comments: