100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Great book about Saint Dominic

The incredible story for children 10 and up of the man who received the Rosary from Our Lady, defeated the Albigensian Heresy, raised the dead, triumphed over the devil, founded the Dominican Order and worked countless miracles. 156pp. PB.
While on our summer pilgrimage my cousin from North Dakota told me about these incredible books, spiritual books that changed his life. He humbly stated that these are actually children's books, but they are written so well, and are so very inspirational, that he felt they taught he more about the catholic saints than any other book he had ever read. My cousin is not ignorant, he is well educated, he has a master's degree and knows his faith very well.
I though I would give the book he gave me a try. He was right! I am now on my 4th and am loving each an every one of them.
Click Here to see other books by the same writer. "Mary Fabyan Windeatt"

No comments: