100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

For Men Only !

The Famous PCT (Pacific Crest Trail)

3 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless you Deacon for all the good work you do. Oh ... if only I could join you.

I hope we can listen to the sermons you'll give ... even if it's sound only it would be great to share.

God bless you.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Oh and one more thing Deacon Pat please ... whilst you're up there on the mountain, please say a little prayer for me. Thanx.

God bless.

Deacon Pat said...

It would be my honor. The work you do does inspire so many, and I am sure that it is troubling to the devil.

And being who he is, I am sure he will send trials, temptations, and situations your way to try to stop you from spreading the good news.

You are always in my prayers....

Deacon Pat