100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Feeling Very Blessed


Hello Friends,

So much has happened in such a short amount of time. I am reactivating the www.DeaconPat.net blog since we have returned from our Guatemala mission and from exclusively using the www.CatholicMission.net site. 

Well, we have returned from our missionary year and I am now working in Caldwell, Idaho as a Psychiatric Assessment Nurse evaluating patients in the ER and ICU for their psychiatric needs. It is a good job and the good news is that it is just three days a week (12 hour shifts) so it frees up a lot of time for work at the parish and for quality time spent with my beautiful wife. 

I have applied for a transfer of diocese from Sacramento to Boise, and I am waiting to hear for the approval. I am hoping that I will be able to serve at Our Lady of the Valley parish in Caldwell, Idaho. It is a wonderful and vibrant parish led by Father Flores with fervent English and Spanish speaking communities. Please pray that the Bishop accepts me and places me there.

Liz is doing great and is busy rebuilding a home for us. As you may recall we sold EVERYTHING when we left on mission a year ago.

I will keep this short for now, but I just wanted to check in and say WE ARE BACK!

God Bless,

Deacon Pat

No comments: