100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is The Cancer Back?


My brother, who had a significant battle with cancer last year, had a routine Doctor's visit and guess what?

He found a New Lump in the Lymph Node.

The physician said that it didn't look good to have a new lump show itself, especially since it wasn't there the previous month. So, a PET scan was ordered.

Can you imagine the emotions waiting for those results........

Well - My brother received the results.

I will let Him tell you himself:


Faith Honored

(The Following is taken from Kevin's Blog - "Kevin-Beats-Cancer"

I believe. With all my heart and soul, I believe. I believe in God's plan for me.


These past days I have been preparing for the possible journey again through the valley of the devil. I have been very comfortable thinking that if I have to go there, I will willingly walk in faith....and walk....and walk...and walk until I can't walk any further. And then, He will carry me the rest of the way. Its His promise to me, and I believe Him.

I have been hoping for the best, while preparing for the worst, and no matter what the outcome, would be accepting of the future as perfect because its His plan. No matter what the outcome.

My day started early today, not able to sleep too well. In an odd but calm way, the day played out.....just waiting for my plan, His plan, to play out. Trying not to remember the events of the first battle, but having been there once, realistically understanding what the next one could be like. But also embracing the comfort that comes with fully trusting in His promise not to ever give me any more than I can handle.

I was quite ready for the news..........

My petscan test results just came in. I'm healthy. God must still have a need for me here. :)

Thanks for all your prayers, no doubt they were heard.

Now let's all go do good.

1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praise the Lord your brother is healthy.

God bless.