100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Nasal / Sinus Surgery


I finally had my nasal / sinus surgery on Friday and I am recuperating. 4 long months of struggle and now I hope all is repaired. The surgeon straightened my nasal septum, repaired some holes in the walls of my maxillary sinus' and cleaned them out. I pray that health is restored and that I will be 100%  again because there is a lot of work to be done.

I will say that the discomfort and persistent pain or the last 4 months did have spiritual merit, there were ample opportunities for exercise in the virtues of humility, surrender, patience, and faith.

Please say a quick prayer if you have a chance that all is repaired.

1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Please rest assured Deacon that I am praying for you and your family right now.

Thank you so much for commenting on the Catholic Community blog. I have responded there.

May God bless you and yours always.