100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Rules of Life (Catholic)


So often I am asked by Men and Women, "what can I do to feel more connected to God in my life and to feel more peaceful?"

I often share my rule of life with others. It isn't that I always follow this rule, but when I don't, I lose focus and different aspects of my life suffer because of it. Time after time, when I return to the rule (guide), my life regains balance and my inner peace returns.
Rules of Life – Deacon Pat

Rule  #1 - Liturgy of the Hours (Divine Office) Morning and Evening
Rule  #2 - Daily Mass (if Possible) / Read daily readings  
Rule  #3 - Daily Rosary
Rule  #4 - Simple Diet - No between meal eating 
                (Abstinence from meat on Fridays)
Rule  #5 - Fasting 1 x week (Bread and Water)
Rule  #6 - Adoration 1 hr / week
Rule  #7 - Daily Exercise
Rule  #8 - Weekly Mass
Rule  #9 - At least Weekly Service to the Poor / Widowed / Imprisoned / or Sick
Rule #10 -Monthly Confession / Routine Spiritual Direction

No comments: