100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Special Friend, Rene (Guatemala)

I just received an e-mail from my friend, Rene, from Guatemala, along with this picture. He is such a special person and is one of the reasons why we return to Guatemala each year. Please read the below letter that he sent to me, you will see why he is so special. He doesn't speak or write in English, he must of had someone help him with the translation.
Also, please pray for him......

Dear Patricio:

I hope on GOD like you had a good Christhmas and good begind to this new year and all yours dreams will are reality.

Mr. Patricio I had the opportunity to look the pictures and the trips like you maked on San Lucas I been so happy and now I like it your life because you enjoyed your trips, see this happines of you and Maky when you swimed on the lake, the happines when we been on the birthday dinner of your wife, all this pictures make me so happy and sad too sometimes... I never looked this pictures because I not have money but today with my nephew we enjoyed looking this pictures that memories of you and your family make me so happy...

Neither I cant call you because is so expensive and you know that me I dont have a money so, but today I decided to write you this humbles words to see like I am here and everydays Im thinking about you... Your family is so full of love of happiness our GOD give you a good family, good wife and good childrens so wonderfuls, GOD bless you and stay together forever...

I hope like you can read this words of a friend like always is thinking about you and your family too, I hope to see you again this year.. Say hi Liz, Sean and Maky and you a big hug.....

See you soonnnnnnnn byeeeee....


Your Chapin friend Rene...

To see more pictures of Rene, please visit http://www.patkearns.blogspot.com/

We have just decided that we will be returning to Guatemala this summer for 2 weeks, Liz and the Kids are sooooooo excited.

No comments: