100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Pre-Ordination Retreat (South Lake Tahoe)

Liz and I had a great spiritual retreat for the week prior to ordination. The retreat was held in beautiful Lake Tahoe.
This is a picture on the Tahoe center where all 17 couples stayed. It was on the edge on the lake. Each room had a great view of the lake.

Early morning on the lake.


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful wife, partner, and best friend....

My Beautiful Wife
The sunsets were spectacular and spiritual...

Each morning, before Liz awakened, I either went on a mountain bike ride or a hike. This was a special time for reflection and meditation.....

The Paddle Wheel boat making a journey across the lake.


I enjoyed sitting on the dock and just enjoying the water, it was soooo beautiful.

Liz and Me

The dining hall. We ate like royalty.
Good thing we had time to exercise to burn off the calories.

Each night we took turns meeting in each others rooms for time of fellowship, drinks, story telling, jokes, and more.

Great margaritas Benito, Thanks.....

Mass each day overlooking God's creation....

Mass

The ambo, the outdoor liturgy was breath taking.

I meet many friends during my times of reflection.


I caught you Liz.

She couldn't help herself.

Texting!!!!

One of my special spots for reflection and prayer.

Mass next to the conference room.

You could feel the presence of God on these holy grounds.

Just Me.....
Quick take to picture, I have to breath.

The best part of my life......My Wife

Our Class, the day prior to ordination.


Click Here

to see more beautiful picture of the retreat.

No comments: