100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Office Door

Many of the clients come to my office with Christmas card in hand to be placed on my door.
They only have a few dollars a month for spending money and I feel honored when they use one of those dollars to buy me a card.
However, the most special cards are the ones that are home made.
Some are simple colored pages and others are unique designs.
There is something so very special when you have a 50 year old man who walks up to you with a picture colored with crayons and says with a tear in his eye:
"I know it isn't much, but I was thinking of you and wanted to give you a Christmas card," and hands me the simple picture.
Doesn't that act of simple charity saturated in humility say it all........

Merry Christmas

No comments: