100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Vina Monastery Picnic

Brother Raphael, Brother "Deacon" Placid, Deacon Pat, Father Paul

Liz, Mackenzie, and I had a wonderful time at the monastery today. What a beautiful and peaceful place. It was so nice to talk and catch up with the brothers who for the most part live a cloistered life. I participated years ago in a spiritual group lead by Father Paul that met every 3rd week with Brothers Raphael and Placid. These men became very dear friends of mine over the 5 years that we met together. I feel such a deep closeness to them and my heart just drops when after going 6 plus months from seeing them, that they say, "I have been praying for you, your wife, and your children almost every day." :)

These monks inspire me to be a better person and remind me of the holiness and value of simplicity!

No comments: