100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

POWERFUL, POWERFUL, POWERFUL


Liz, Mackenzie and I, as well as a few Friends, went to see this movie tonight. I was told ahead of time that this was a great Pro-life movie.
But what I wasn't told , was that this was and is a GREAT movie.
I don't think I have ever seen such a movie that encompasses the tremendous pain associated with innocent death, and such a beauty of life.
Without giving away the movie, I do think that it does capture so beautifully the inner thoughts of someone contemplating abortion as well as the lost beauty of life, and all that life encompasses.
This is a must see for all adults and youth. If you for what ever reason do not have strong pro-life convictions, you owe it to yourself to experience this film. You have been bombarded with such pro-choice propaganda for so many years, I think this film with negate the deceptions that have been relentlessly drenched upon us.
I was told that the Planned Parenthood people are furious about this movie, even though it doesn't reference them at all, but I do see why.
Truth can be very frightening, when you live a life of lies and rhetoric.
OK, enough said.
Great, Great Movie.
Click to watch the trailer:

No comments: