100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Friday, May 02, 2008

San Lucas Guatemala

I feel so very lucky and blessed to say that we are able to return to San Lucas Toliman, Guatemala this year. I didn't think that we were going to be able to visit San Lucas due to financial restrictions, but God provided and we are returning to the wonderful villages once again this Summer.
My brother, Tim, will be joining my wife and children this year, and possibly my brother Dan and his family.
I so very much look forward to the peaceful cool nights sitting on the porch, visiting with my friend Rene, speaking about the simple pleasures of life, love, family, friends, adventures, dreams, and the blessings from our Lord.
We will be leaving July 17th, 2008.
Thank You God for the opportunity to spend time with the wonderful people of San Lucas Toliman and the surrounding villages........
For more informatuion of the Mission and the Villages there are two great sites:
The old site and still my favorite: http://www.sanlucasmission.com/

1 comment:

Keith said...

Brother Patrick.... Who woulda known people were still getting deacon training. I know so little about these things. I am touring Redding blogs, andf I amm so glad I found yours. God bless you!