100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Go Navy!


I might have a little prejudice, My brother Tim was in the Navy, My brother Terry was in the Navy, I was in the Navy, My brother Mike was also in the Navy.

There is something about enlisting and serving your country, that if you have never done it, you will never understand. You give your entire life away for a cause, a belief, for something much bigger than yourself.

For the few Christians that have done the same, that is probably the closest similarity that I could describe, but then again, I know very few Christians that have really given it all up, being open to living anywhere, being assigned to any type of work or duty, vacating all possessions.

I have the most respect and praise for those of you who are serving for us.

My love and thanks to you.

Respectfully,

Once called (Doc Kearns)
Hospital Corpsman
4th Marine Division
1984-1989

No comments: