100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chemo Therapy - Friend or Enemy?

I pray that the Chemo that has been placed into your veins, the chemical that has wounded, that has caused such pain and grief, can be a tool of healing as well.
The chemo phase is almost over, now to endure it's effects, it's turmoil, it's dissipation.....
Monday and Tuesday will pass very soon and then Radiation will be something of the past as well, only to endure it's ramifications, and it's lingering side effects that has ripped through the body and destroyed all in it's path.
A few more days and then the assaults will be finished, then all energies can be shifted from defense to rebuilding and healing.
I pray for you my brother, for you Kevin, that Christ will show his face to you more clearly than he has even in the past; that he can carry you through not only the next few days of survival, but to be reborn into health, vigor, and possess a spirituality that only a few, only a chosen few have been graced to obtain.
I have always felt that God has something very special planned for you, and somehow I know that this overwhelming trial is all a part of it.
I will pray will all my heart, my soul, and my strength that his divine plan is placed on your heart so clearly that it will be your passion for the rest of your life.
Your little brother,
Pat

No comments: