100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

My Daughter's Musical - "High School Musical"

Mackenzie Just finished a weekend of performances in this production.

I am so proud of you..... You really are very talented!

Did you know that I could give you some singing lessons....... Free!

How about some dancing lessons?

Ok, Ok, I guess I would have to know how to sing or dance to give you a lesson,,,, I get it now!

But seriously, you have truly met some great friends at CYT (Christan Youth Theater).

But is that hair really back in style?

and I know (besides Mom and Dad) who are your number 3 and 4 best fans and admirers.....

No comments: