100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Spending The Day With My Best Friend - My Wife!

I had the best day Saturday with the love of my life.

We drove to Lassen Park and took a mild hike together.

There is something so special about spending time with the person you love away from your usual environment and distractions.

It always feels like I can see more clearly the qualities in her that I admire and love when we are removed from the familiarity of the usual routine.


We experienced an adventure together, neither one of us knowing what to expect and what was ahead of us.

I truly enjoyed hearing her thoughts and perspectives as we traveled.

Liz is such a special lady.

As most truthful men will say, their wives are the best part of them, and this is so true for me.

The creek was flowing with the melted snow runoff.

We travel the trail alongside the running water.

Isn't she beautiful and you can't even see the best part..... Her Heart!

We climbed and before you knew it we were at 7000 feet.

(I wont tell you we started at 7000 feet)

....and then we reached Kings Creek Falls

What a great adventure.

I am so thankful for the life that has been gifted to me. 

God has given me the most perfect wife and beautiful children. I am richer than most men in this world and never let a day go by without realizing that and appreciating this gift. I only hope and pray that I can care for them in a manner that is pleasing to God.

No comments: