100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Friday, April 04, 2008

New Adventures






Mackenzie and her friend Teresa had a great day spending time together. For Mackenzie, riding and driving a Quad for the first time was not only an adventure, but also a stimulating trill.
Can you remember doing something for the first time? You have no frame of reference to judge that particular event against, except itself. However, now it has become a part of her.
Can you think of things that you have experienced for the first time?
I truly think that a significant aspect of childhood is experiencing things and "taking it all in."
For many of us, we might feel stifled at times, but there really is so many things to continue to experience "for the first time."
Our lives can be ongoing adventures, the only person who usually is stopping us from experiencing "ongoing adventures," is ourselves.
I have always told our children, "We create the world that we live in," what I mean is that we choose who we surround ourselves with, we choose our friends, we choose our spouse, we choose our hobbies, we choose our education, we choose our profession, we choose our vacations, we choose everything. In so many ways we choose what we want our lives to be like and create our own world.
Thing about it.
Do you "Just love your life?" You should; if not, create the life you want.
I love my wife, I love my kids, I love my profession, I love my life !!!!!!
I have been very blessed and I am thankful for it everyday........

No comments: