100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Shack - Written by William P. Young

I am 1/2 way through the book and I am loving it. I am sure that the story isn't theologically correct, but that doesn't really matter, the descriptions of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, as real people and individuals, are so powerful, I can't set the book down.
The book begins with tragedy, the kind that only a parent could ever experience, but God stated that he would explain it to the hurt and devastated father. I can't wait to hear God explain why he allows such things to happen in a person's life.
Note: 09-14-08 - I just fiished the book........ What a great book.

No comments: