100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday Relaxation


I usually wake up and hit the floor running.
Even on the weekends, I usually already have plans and can't wait to implement them, weather it is kayaking, yard work, building something, repairing something, etc.
However, I am slowly learning that from time to time one must just stop, YES STOP, and slow down.
I don't have any commitments this morning, Church is tonight, so I am going to sit on the couch, drink some coffee, and read a book.
I am reading the book "Shack," I will let you know what I think of it a little later.

No comments: