100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Christian "Pro-Life" Discrimination

I have been writing for a monthly mental health publication for almost 10 years now. Each month I submit an article and it is published. I have written on a variety of topics, even on spirituality and every article has been published.
I have never had any of my articles questioned in the past, nor ever had any rejected.
Recently I submitted an article on "Post Abortion Syndrome" and I was asked to submit an alternative article.
Life as a Christian will continue to be a life of trials and crosses, discrimination, opression, and I am quite sure even murder, yet I will continue to be the voice of truth, I will embrace the cross, I will, with God's grace, attempt to speak and live the Gospel....

No comments: