100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Family


My Great Family. Richness should always be measured by the gifts given to us by God. There is nothing greater on this earth than a loving, beautiful, giving and compassionate wife to spend all of your days here on earth with. Nor is there anything more precious than the gift of children. To be a part of the creation process, from conception, to birth, to early childhood, and then progressing through the teenage years, and then to adulthood. I know many people who complain how hard it is raising children, especially in the younger years, and especially through the teenage years, but could you image life without children. I can't. Like many of you, with the gift of my family, I am a very rich man and grateful each and every day for what God has blessed me with....More of the thoughts that constantly run through my head....

No comments: