100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Thanks for the prayers.......

I am back from my oral exams.
I completed my comprehensive orals exams today.
The testing was a comprehensive review of all the material covered in the last 5 years and boy was I nervous........
Even though I had been extremely nervous that last few days, when it came to the oral exams, although difficult and challenging, I maintained peaceful and relaxed. This could of only been possible, knowing myself and how I react at times like this, to be a result of your prayers and God's grace.
Thank you again.
So what is next:
1. Meeting with the Bishop on April 30th.
2. Final Diaconate class weekend in May
3. Pre-0rdination retreat in Tahoe June 1-6th
4. Ordination June 7, 2008
Liz and I cannot believe that the last 5 years have gone by so fast, and look forward to this wonderful journey that is just about to begin......

1 comment:

Skyjumper said...

Congrats Pat ... that is AWESOME!