Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!

Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!
Click on the book to go to the book site (The sale of the books support our mission).

Camino De Santiago

Along with a group very special friends, my brother Tim, and two Priests, we will be walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain beginning in August. Please friend me "Deacon Pat Kearns" on Facebook to follow the journey. I realize with limited internet, Facebook will be the easiest way to share the journey. I will share more on the blog when I return. I am also looking forward to using the experience in the current novel I am work on "Climbing Out of the Darkness."

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Son Started College Today


Well, sort of started college.
My son Sean is only fourteen, and it is not uncommon in Home School to have your children begin to take classes at the local college when they are ready.

Sean, along with two of his home school friends (David and Jake) signed up and are taking a math class at the college.

After singing up for the class, Sean turned to his mother and said, "That is all you have to do to go to college," meaning that signing up for a class is pretty simple.

I don't know what he expected, but he is off and running.

Good luck Sean, and tell those college girls that you are only 14 years old........
and not allowed to date.

1 comment:

Lizzy K said...

hey -- great minds think alike AGAIN... we both blogged about Sean's college class...PROUD PARENTS, FOR SURE!