100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ordination Pictures - What Memories!

It has only been 5 months since my ordination but in many ways it feels like years.
Father Vincent Juan just sent us these pictures from the ordination and the memories are brought right back from that very special day.
Here is my beautiful wife congratulating me after the ordination.
Liz had asked for my first blessing as a cleric to be given to her.
So here I am giving her my blessing.
Liz is the best wife a man could ever have, I am so blessed.

Liz and Me.


Here are my 5 brothers along with Father Vince.
I asked for Father Vince to vest me during the rite of ordination.
He is a very special and holy man, and very specal to us.
Here are the 6 brothers.
I am the handsome one in the middle.
Can you pick me out of the group?
Just Kidding.

No comments: