* I enjoy being with you when we are doing the things that I like.
* I enjoy being with you when you do what I want you to do.
* I enjoy our relationship when you help me out and do favors for me.
*I like our relationship when I can help you as long as it isn't inconvenient for me.
* I like the relationship as long as you like me.
* I like the relationship if you don't ask too much of me.
* I can talk about you to others, but don't talk about me.
* Even if I spread rumors about you, it really isn't my fault.......
* Even if I destroy your reputation by gossip and then later find out I was mistaken,
* If you challenge me on our relationship or my inappropriate actions,
* Someone who is always there for you, but most especially when you need them.
* A person who anticipates your needs in life, often before you realize them.
Having a lot of friends is nice, but Quality is much more important than Quantity.
I would much rather have one (1) "True friend" than 100 impostors.