100 Days to Freedom (FREE) PDF Workbook


 

Free PDF Version of 100 Days to Freedom



Hard copies may be ordered through Amazon

                  Link to Amazon



Daily audio recordings can be found on The Catholic Journey Podcast with Deacon Pat Kearns starting January 7, 2022

Podcasts from Deacon Pat and Friends (www.TheCatholicJourney.NET)

Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
Click on book to be taken to the Amazon site.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ask Yourself This Question?

If I was asked to name the one thing in my life that really made a difference in this world, what would it be?
Or, does my existence really matter?
Has my being impacted anyone?
Have I really attempted to do anything in this life, besides tending to my own comforts and desires?
These are great questions to ask of ourselves.
Really, take a minute, or less, and think about it. What have I done to really make a difference in this world.
??????????????????
Now, think about what gifts you have been given.
Don't compare yourself to others, think about the gift that God has given you.
Have you used this gift in a way that has made a difference in this world.
I truly believe that each one of us has been created for a purpose, only you can identify that purpose, and only you can work toward that purpose.
Start today, and make a difference !

No comments: