Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!

Deacon Pat's Books - Popular Catholic novelist and author!
Click on the book to go to the book site (The sale of the books support our mission).

Camino De Santiago

Along with a group very special friends, my brother Tim, and two Priests, we will be walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain beginning in August. Please friend me "Deacon Pat Kearns" on Facebook to follow the journey. I realize with limited internet, Facebook will be the easiest way to share the journey. I will share more on the blog when I return. I am also looking forward to using the experience in the current novel I am work on "Climbing Out of the Darkness."

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dad and Kids on the Mountain




I worked my second job until noon today and then I grabbed the kids (Sean and Mackenzie) and quickly drive up the mountain to spend a few hours Skiing / Boarding.


It was a nice day and the snow season is almost over, so we try to not miss a chance to enjoy the snow; it will be gone soon.



video


Here is Mackenzie on top of Mount Shasta, Boarding down the slope.


She has just learned how to Board.


She experienced a few major wrecks today, but she is still persistent in learning. Sean and I are following after her.......


We Love you Mackenzie (Koots)


1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Go Mac! You're doing awesome! And to make you feel even better, you're doing about 1,000,000,000,000 times better at it then I am! =) Talk to everyone later
-Ruthie